Are you Ready to Hula with Chrys???


Chrys Landeros

Hi there, beautiful people !!!  Hope you're having a great day!

Here's the description of Hot Hula fitness.  I also included a lil' somethin' about why I teach this format.
The last link is the youtube video... it gives a great description!

Hot Hula fitness is inspired by the dances of the Pacific Islands, it incorporates easy to perform dance movements set to the sounds of traditional Polynesian drum beats fused with Reggae & Hip Hop.

Hot Hula serves up a total body workout in 60 minutes as it isolates your larger muscle groups, increasing strength & definition to your core with specific emphasis on the abs, glutes, quads, & arms.

Before Hot Hula I had no dance background (other than dropping it like its hot at the club, lol)  I was looking for something that I could add to my repertoire of fitness formats that would help me reach a broader audience.    As a trainer & instructor I always strive to  grow, be open minded & versatile, keep my clients safe, & keep fitness FUN! 
I was drawn to Hot Hula because it's not only an amazing workout... it's a PARTY!   Sometimes you just need to dance, sweat, laugh & get down with the Hot Hula AIGA (family)!
 
Here is the HH website 
http://www.hothulafitness.com/

Link to my page

Sizzle reel

Hula like you mean it !!!
Chrys

Popular posts from this blog

Am I too sensitive? Aren't You?

What is a prank phone call?