The keikaikoa team, "The photographer"




Krista Corcoran 

Summer hippie, earth lover, adventure seeker.  Free spirit, rebel, daydreamer and a hopeless romantic. I'm a wacky, fun loving, live in the moment kinda gal and I create my craft with inspiration from the earth's creation and old, vintage photos.  My work is warm and full of earthy tones, which makes me stand out with something different. I hope to bring a summery, nature like feeling to those who view my art and feel a sense of peace and calm.

I'm a big believer in positive thinking and that what we think, we create, what we feel, we attract and, what we imagine, we become.  Because I am original and tend to drift on my own path I have become someone I have wanted to be by spreading delight and goodness through my passion and myself.

Peace and love,
Krista

Popular posts from this blog

Am I too sensitive? Aren't You?

What is a prank phone call?